Designer: Laurie Shifrin Designs
- Placemats: approximately 14″ x 19″
- Table Runner: approximately 18″ x 46″
The listed yardage makes 1 Table Runner and up to 6 Placemats. You may have enough fabric ti make a longer Table Runner, but remember to adjust the batting and backing accordingly.
Choose one of these three options for the 2 ½” strips:
- Pre-packaged assortment of at least 35 strips, 2 ½” wide
- ¼ yard of at least 14 fabrics (40″ wide)*
- Fat Quarters of at least 14 fabrics*
*The more fabrics, the more interesting the table toppers will be!
You’ll also need:
- ¾ yard of a solid or tonal fabric for the diagonal accent strips.
- 1 ⅛” yards for the binding the table runner and 6 placemats
- 3 yards for the back of the table runner and 6 placemats
- 3 yards of 40″ wide Pellon Fleece
- 6″ x 24″ Acrylic ruler with 45˚ lines clearly marked