Returns and Refunds Policy
If a product or item is faulty or damaged we will be happy to arrange an exchange or refund.
To be eligible for a return of goods:
- The product(s) or item(s) must be faulty or damaged.
- It must be within 7 calendar days from the date you received it. Please contact us within this time to organise a return.
- The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
For purchases made with money order or cheque, we will see what alternative methods can be arranged.
If a product is faulty or damaged, the cost of your return postage to us will be credited back to you as part of the refund.
Items not Eligible
While we make every effort for the accuracy of the product descriptions and images on patchworkfabrics.com.au, we understand that there are possible variations in the images shown compared to those that arrive. These variations can be due to monitor settings and calibration, photography conditions amongst many other factors. We do not exchange or refund for these reasons.
- If an order is cancelled by a customer it may incur a PayPal cancellation fee.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s) to us, please feel free to contact us on: (02) 9550 9119 or use the Contact Us page