- 100% Cotton
- 5 x A4 Sheets
- No setting agent required
- For inkjet printers only. Do not use with Lazer printers or colour copying machines.
- Recommended for projects not requiring frequent laundry.
- Made in Japan
Tips & Techniques:
- It’s best to load one sheet of the Matilda’s Own Inkjet Printable Fabric into your printer at a time.
- If the pick up rollers are slipping, line the leading edge with masking tape to help the print grip the fabric and pull it through the printing process.
- Always verify that the leading edge of the fabric is securely bonded to the backing paper before inserting it into the printer. If the fabric has separated for the backing , it could jam inside the printer.
- Humidity will have an effect on the fabric as well as your printer. If the environment is too humid the fabric can curl and not run through the printer smoothly.
- Print on the fabric side of the Inkjet sheets. The fabric side appears rougher in texture while the shiny, non printable side is smooth.
- Before printing check that the correct paper type is selected in the print menu. Choose a setting that will accommodate thicker transfer or photo paper.