- For cutting fabric, paper and film.
- The 45mm Olfa Deluxe Rotary Cutter provides impress cutting in various crafts.
- Blade automatically retracts when hand grip is released.
- Elastomer soft handle reduces hand fatigue and provides long-lasting comfort.
- Cuts through multi layers with a single stroke.
- Recommended to use with an Olfa Rotary Cutting Mat to protect blade / cutting surface.
- Easy Blade Exchange
- Replacement blades available (sold separately)
- Stainless steel blade
- Useful for both left and right handed use
- Rotary blade is extremely sharp and should be handled with care (Keep out of reach of children)
- Made in Japan
This cutter is used in the Basic Patchwork Class and the Fractured Images Class with Margaret Kirkby in the Great Australian Craft Show 3. It is not necessary for the class however it makes life easier.