Designer: Cat Nix Designs
Finished Dimensions with Cube-bori Panel: 50″ x 50″
Finished Dimensions with Feature Fabric & Foreground Fabric: 48″ x 48″
Included in pattern is a CD. Please Note: To make full size templates for the centre, take the enclosed CD to a local printer or office supply that makes large format prints. Print templates on regular paper not poster weight.
Aria Fabric Requirements with Cube-bori Panels:
- 2 x Cubori-Bori Panels
- 3 ¾ yards of Complimentary Tonal Batik
Aria Fabric Requirements with Feature Fabric and Foreground:
- 1 ⅓ yards of Feature Fabric
- 3 yards of Foreground Fabric
Other Required items:
- 2-1/2 yards of paper-backed fusible webbing (36” wide): Shades Soft Fuse Premium™ recommended
- Fine tipped Permanent Marker or #2 lead pencil for marking webbing
- Water soluble fabric marker
- 5 yards of Feather-weight fusible interfacing (20” wide) to stabilize fabric for stitching
- Light Box for marking (extremely helpful, but not required). You will need a large, well-lit area for marking.
- Flathead pins for attaching webbing to paper template (helpful, but not required).
- 1/4 in. Presser Foot with guide for piecing
- Open-toe Presser Foot for machine appliqué