- Proven step-by-step instructions.
- Tips on how to save money and time selecting and cutting fabric.
- Samples that show how to avoid unwanted creative outcomes.
- Detailed information about the technique.
- A variety of fabric motifs so you can see what works and doesn’t work.
- Practice sheets to use for your first project.
This is the only Shattered Image book available!
- The technique developed by a Canadian fibre artist Ellen Adams
- Ellen’s gallery of work.
- Sewing and quilting projects using this exquiste technique
Author: Connie Mantini
Printed in the U.S.A.
- 88 Coloured pages