- This event has passed.
Patchwork Basics Class with Margaret Kirkby (Afternoon)
March 2 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The following classes are suitable for all levels of quilter: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Students may work on their own project after consultation with the teacher, preferably before class starts.
Those new to patchwork or needing a refresher course will be taken through a variety of techniques which provide the basics of patchwork.
Work can be done by hand or machine and the resulting blocks can be made into a quilt, cushions etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received in full. Full payment must be received prior to the commencement of the course.
- Logan’s reserves the right to cancel or transfer classes or attendees, in such cases as the minimum number of attendees is not secured or other instances.
- Where a class is cancelled by Logan’s and a transfer to another class is not possible, then a full refund will be provided.
- Where a class is cancelled by a student within 7 days prior to the commencement of the class/course then no refund will be available. A partial refund may be given at Logan’s discretion if cancelled by the student before this time.
- Classes run by term generally for 5 consecutive lessons. In the event of a missed class, every endeavour will be made by Logan’s to provide a “make up” class in an alternate scheduled class, prior to the end of that term.
- Payment for regular classes will be $10 per hour, hence a 3 hour class will be $30, a term of five will be $150, a 2.5 hour class will be $25 or $125 for the term. Casual one off classes will be $35 and $30 per class respectively.